Wednesday, December 11, 2013

              I had a great experience in this IMED course.I could not have asked for a better instructor. Our instructor is amazing thanks to Mrs. Ilan for teaching us. She certainly worked with each and one of us to help us out on anything. She is very clear on instructions and easy to follow. I enjoyed learning about creating videos, websites, editing, because it is very helpful for later in my future. I had a good time in this class nothing was really rushed and it was a relaxing class where I could learn at my pace. What I would like to change is to have more practice with the website. I did learn how to manage it, but I feel as if I could have done better if we had a bit more time with it. I would like to learn how to arrange it in a unique form. Overall, I enjoyed this magnificent course.

No comments:

Post a Comment